Friday, January 29, 2010

State of the Union: Keeping it Together Through Physiology

I'll finish this post when I wake up.
Hopefully I'll still be able to remember all the witty things I was going to say.

Quick survey of today's damage: 
- two finals this morning: done with January block!
- responded to email for 5hrs: how many calories does one spend per hour of typing?
- worked on my research proposal: two deadlines on Monday, many more coming up
- noticed but chose to ignore the Leaning Tower of mail on my desk
- failed to write this post in a non-bullet-point form... brain feels mushy
- slept less than 4hrs/day this week
- ate my classmate's cookies without sharing

Zzzzz...

1 comment:

  1. haha, your posts are entertaining, keep them coming.

    I'll start med school this August so it is nice to get a sneak peak at the train heading towards me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics My Zimbio
Top Stories